Saturday 29 October 2011

HexiPuff check in!

Puff Count up, October 28 = 91.

I only managed to whip up 8 puffs this week. I did them all out of Araucania Ranco Multy. I have a whole skein with no other plans for it so will probably use it all up for puffs.

I present -- the Shish-Ka-Puff!



This is most of the puffs --- doesnt include the ones I have unstuffed yet that are waiting for little pictures to go on them.



I have to put the puffs away for awhile and get to work on Xmas and holiday swap knitting. Some of that knitting is gift-puffs though so I guess I can say I'll still be puffing, just not for my blanket! I have alot of projects to get done in about 3-4 weeks, plus a few than can be done after that too.

I have so many neat xmas projects on the go and am just dying to post pics but I just cant until the end up at their final destinations. I dont want to spoil any surprises!

No comments:

Post a Comment