Thursday 6 October 2011

FOs: Sausage Dogs!

So, I finished up my swap package for the Dancing Dog Dyeworks' First Anniversary Puppy Secret swap! It went out in the mail to Lily-Lemon on Ravelry last week and arrived yesterday. She sent me a message saying she loved everything in the package and that it was one of the best swap packages she'd ever gotten! Awww! *blush*

I sent her the 5-pak of Sausage dogs, each done in a different DDD colourway. I used Anna Hrachovec's Sausage Dog pattern from Mochimochiland. They turned out fantastic! I also knit her doggie Tuffy a little bandana out of Zombie BBQ yarn. I made the pattern up as I went along -- the idea behind it is that it has a sleeve at the top to slide onto Tuffy's collar rather than tying it around her neck. I also sent some gummi candies and a small Fox themed bag and cards I found on Etsy. Also, since she'll be making a Beekeeper Quilt eventually too I sent her a couple mini yarn skeins -- all of yarns from or dyed in Canada. I'm glad she loved her package!

Now, pics!







 






No comments:

Post a Comment