Thursday 15 December 2011

TOKmas holiday card swap

I joined the holiday card swap in the Tiny Owl Knits group on Ravelry. I've gotten a couple really cute cards...

This one came first, from "Rainbowscuba". She needle felted a little owl piece for the front of the card:


This one came from "SilveryMoonbeam". I love the animals on it.. and it sparkles! Plus she drew such a pretty owl on the envelope....




This adorable card came from "Thumbelina139", though I dont think it was part of the swap.


Thank you to you lovely ladies! I wish you a wonderful holiday season!

I am so behind on gift getting and making and putting up our tree, decorating and sending out cards this year, with the move. I sent out my cards for the swap weeks ago but my regular, personal cards are sitting in the den waiting for stamps yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment