Wednesday 28 September 2011

Doggie Swap package received!

I joined the Dancing Dog Dyeworks First Anniversary Doggie Swap on their Ravelry group.

This was a secret swap --- I didn't know who I was receiving from, only who I was sending to. Swap packages were to include a knit doggie in a DDD wool, pattern and colours of your choice.

I finished up my partner's package and mailed it out a few days ago. She's in the USA though and I'm sure it will take at least a week to get there. I don't want to post pics of it until after she gets it.

The package that my secret spoiler sent me, however, arrived today! Yay!

From "MostlyMunchies" on Ravelry, I received such a fantastic package! I feel so utterly spoiled and I just love everything in the package.

There was so much in the box!! Two really adorable puppy pals (they are so cute I just LOVE them!), a gorgeous handmade gnome themed project bag, a little knit gnome, pink and yellow yarn, a small felted bowl with 2 mini balls of yarn for my Beekeeper’s Quilt, post it’s, a scented candle, lip balm, pretty stitch markers and a glow in the dark ball for my dog.

Here's some pictures ---





If my spoilee loves the package I sent even half as much as I love this one it will be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment