Saturday 24 September 2011

Beekeeper Quilt, week 3 check in

I got alot of puffs done in this past week and I have alot of pictures! I did a bunch for my own quilt plus 6 for swaps. Most of the ones that will end up in my quilt from this week were swap ones that just didn't cut it. They either didn't turn out as nice as I wanted them too or the charts were off centre a tad --- good enough for me but not a swap!

So, my total is up to 29 now plus 6 for swaps.


I've said it before but I have to say it again -- I am loving this project! I think it may be my favourite ever. Each little puff is like a project unto itself, especially when it's embellished with duplicate stitch or embroidery. I get such a little thrill each time I finish one. I can't wait till I get to a year from now and have enough for a blanket.

Here's some for my quilt... 




A mix of puffs... for mine and for swaps...


Swap puffs!!!





My first duplicate stitch attempt --- I think I am in love.


No comments:

Post a Comment