Sunday 13 November 2011

Ornaments & hexipuff check in

This past week I've been working on some holiday tree ornaments that are going out as gifts to some special friends.

They are diorama ornaments, made first of a felted ball with an opening in it. Little snowmen, santas and holiday trees go inside.

I've nearly finished. Got the balls done about a week ago and today I finished up half the 'insides'. I have a few that need to be mailed out sooner than the other few so I'm working on them first.



As for hexipuffs and my weekly check in --- well, they are still on semi-hiatus until I get my Xmas & swap knitting done. Some of that xmas knitting is hexipuffs as a gift but I've only gotten one done and they dont count towards my total count. Couple more weeks and I'll be back into the puffing ... from a new house! Yup... moving in a few weeks to the new house (yup! We bought a new house!) so things are extra nuts around here right now!.... so forgive me if I dont post too much in the next week or so. xox

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Sweetie!! I'm excited! Not packed yet but still excited! :-)

    ReplyDelete